воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

falling apart trust company




I had a dream last night that i tried cocain.
then i was debating whether or not to do it again
so i asked mike whatapos;s the worse possible thing i could experience during a trip
lmao.. Then i woke up. What a freaky dream.

also, i finished twilight at 11 last night. I read from like chapter 5 til the end yesterday. Everyone in my family kept yelling at me for reading so much. Matti was like "god ash go play halo" and then my dad came up and asked me if i thought iapos;d finish it tonight and i said "probably not, but maybe tomorrow" well, surprise i finished it. Iapos;m in love with edward cullen just like everyone else. I canapos;t even deny it if i wanted to. And i am so excited for the movie.

now onto day 2 of our block sale. Itapos;s fricken cold outside, i really donapos;t want to stand out there. Whatevz.
falling apart trust company, falling apart trust, falling apart to songs, falling apart to halftime.



Комментариев нет: