четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

crooked tree golf course mason ohio




Iapos;ve had this pain at the back/top of my head, for now 3 full days. Sometimes it like, shoots through the middle of my head right to the front. Or when I�touch the�top of my head it hurts. Ow, see well you canapos;t but like right now, itapos;s some weird shooting pain sensation to the right top of my head. I mean I could have hit my head, possibly while I�was sleeping, but I donapos;t think so, because itapos;s not like one exact spot that hurts. GAH, I�think I�should see the doctor about this.�I�just donapos;t want it to be something major, and Iapos;m�just sitting here ignoring the pain. Thinking it will pass.
I�hope itapos;s nothing.
crooked tree golf course mason ohio, crooked tree golf course nc, crooked tree golf course ohio, crooked tree golf course tucson.



Комментариев нет: