четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

addresses database




Lets see, after I wrote my last post, I left to get my brows done. The girl that did them was new, but she knew how to lead me and stuff. When I asked her how she knew I was blind she told me that they had told her about me. Itapos;s really awsome, that they would tell her about that. I think if Iapos;m still on the board next year when we do awards....I will nominate that place. Itapos;s just so nice to know that people are going to be accomidating.

Anyways when I got back from that I practised. I did all the songs, and that went pritty well. I got a headake in the middle though, and itapos;s pritty much hung around all day. Thats not that epic....but whatever. When I was in the middle of practising Colleen from triumph called. I told her that the Edmonton thing was a deffinate no go, and she said she would look in to the work expieriance thing.

When I was done practising the guy regarding my contacts called. I think tomorrow me and mom are going to try to go pick them up before the event. It would be a pain in the ass to where that old contact for as long as I am going to have to where it tomorrow. Itapos;ll be better if I can hopefully get my new contacts instead, much easyer on the eye.

After that we all had dinner. The slowcooker thing turned out really good. The kitchen is all clean as well. All the dishapos;s are put away and the dishwasher is already loaded again. It works really nicley......everything came out really clean.

After dinner we hung out for a little bit, and then mom gramma and dad went out. They have the night off so they are gone to the caseano. I only remembered when they were leaving that there is a south park eppisode tonight. I almoast toataley forgot. Anyways though on that note Iapos;m outa here.

Positive things:
my contacts are in
I found out what weapos;re gonna do on Saturday for my birthday
the plumming is working now
dinner turned out really well

corixa bexxar, addresses database, addresses dat, addresses credit reporting agencies, addresses company.



Комментариев нет: