четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

debbie bliss yarn sale




1) I got my car back. It runs. Hurray.

2) I gave Brittan a bath. He really needed it. He didnapos;t appreciate it though. Itapos;s hard observing the aging process. I think itapos;s harder watching pets get old than people get old... Because you feel responsible for pets, but there is nothing you can do. Brittapos;s just getting older, and more feeble, and seriously senile. I didnapos;t know dogs could go senile, but I swear Brittan is.

3) My brother is working on a boat for the next 30 days. Itapos;ll be stopping by Two Harbors once a week, and I may go see him tomorrow depending when his boat arrives.

cork airport business park, debbie bliss yarn sale, debbie bliss yarn discount, debbie bliss yarn company, debbie bliss yarn club.



Комментариев нет: