пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bare foot guys




You might remember me raving about good customer service from Comcast. �I take it back.

I have had the most unbelievable circus surrounding my attempts to switch from Verizon/FairPoint to Comcast.

I will spare you the details, for now, but here are the salient points:

- Comcast wrongly authorized Verizon/Fairpoint to disconnect my phone last Tuesday, which they did.� Iapos;ve had no phone service since Tuesday and as of yesterday afternoon, both Comcast and Verizon/Fairpoint refused to take responsibility.

- I have talked to one Verizon/Fairpoint person and eight Comcast customer service people trying to remedy this situation, including a senior agent and two supervisors, to no avail.� The customer service I�received was beyond horrible, it was beyond comical, it was beyond embarassing, and I have a transcript of some of if if anyone wants a good laugh.

- I finally talked to "the good customer service guy"�this morning, and he thinks he can help, so weapos;ll see.

- I managed to get through to someone in the Executive Customer Care and Communications department today via e-mail, and she thinks she can help, so weapos;ll see. �The fact that I got through to someone above customer service level is nothing short of a miracle.

- I want my broken line repaired by the end of the day tomorrow and my service installed by the end of the day on Monday.� Seven days is too long for a rural family with four young children to be wrongfully deprived of phone service.

- I am looking for a lawyer or investigative reporter who might be interested in this sort of case.� Know any?
bare foot guys, bare foot guy, bare foot gross, bare foot grill pelican.



Комментариев нет: