четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dachshunds longhaired miniature




�So I realize that sometimes when Iapos;m asked a simple question about something I am invested in I have the tendency to ramble until every detail has been explained (or until I realize what Iapos;m doing and the other person doesnapos;t actually care, because Iapos;m sure there are some occasions when details are infinite...ahem..) �Any way, I have found someone who is just as capable, if not more so of rambling until something has been completely explained. �The reply I got to my silly one-line comment of not understanding something was 5 paragraphs, well structured, and completely explained the topic so that I could begin to grasp something that I have had absolutely no prior exposure of. �I have been bested.






(and amused)
dachshunds longhaired miniature, dachshunds longhaired, dachshunds kentucky mini, dachshunds isabella.



Комментариев нет: